Recent Posts

Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Recent Purchases

Drugstore.com

Neutrogena Microdermabrasion System
They had a buy the system & get a 2 months refill free deal. 

Olay Age Defying SPF & Night Cream
The boxes were all scratched up :(



  • Secret Natural Mineral Deodorant - I do not like this deodorant 1/5/12
  • Philosophy Purity Made Simple 3oz Cleanser 
  • Monnistat Chafing Gel- I heard that it was a great makeup primer sooo many times, so I finally bought it. Just disregard the name lol!
  • Nivea a Touch of Moisture- This is my favorite lip balm
  • c. Booths Apricot Oil Firming Body Lotion- This smells sooo good! I would't recommend this for those of you that are sensitive to strong smells. I've only used it twice, so I can't tell if it has firmed my skin yet. 
Palmer's Line Smoothing Eye Cream
This arrived today. It was backordered


eBay
2 rings & an owl necklace 



Bath & Body Works
Japanese Cherry Blossom, Be Enchanted, & Twilight Woods (Buy 3 get 3 free)

Japanese Cherry Blossom is my signature scent from Bath & Body works. I decided to switch things up and bought Be Enchanted & Twilight Woods. They both smell wonderful!!


BH Cosmetics 120 Color Palette 2nd Edition 



This arrived today. I got it when they were having the 50% off sale. They are having this sale again!



Mzx NiNi

0 comments:

Post a Comment

free counters
MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected