Recent Posts

Thursday, March 22, 2012

My Beauty Diary Apple Polyphenol Mask Review


Purchased from SaSa (10 masks per box)

My Beauty Diary Apple Polyphenol Mask tightens pores, refines and hydrates skin. It is ideal for all skin types, especially skin with visible pores.

Nano mild Hibiscus acid tightens pores: It is a mild Alpha Hydroxy Acid which removes cuticles to prevent and correct large pores. Oil Balancing mask helps tighten pores and improve skin texture, leaving skin fine and radiant. 

Hydrate skin and restore elasticity: Nanospheres and hyaluronic acid extracted by biological technology boost formation of collagen to restore skin’s elasticity.

Amazing Nanospheres Technology: Structured with plenty of tiny holes, it enhances absorption of nourishment, leaving skin moisturized.



Directions:
Cleanse and tones face thoroughly before applying mask. Put the mask on and leave it for 20 - 30 minutes, then peel off. Gently massage the excess essence on the face and neck to assist absorption. No rinsing is necessary. Follow with your daily moisturizer. Use 2 - 3 times weekly for maximum effect.



Ingredients: 
Water, Glycerin, Butylene Glycol, Propylene Glycol, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Citrus Medica Limonium (Lemon) Peel Extract, Pyrus Malus (Apple) Fruit Extract, Triethanolamine, Nasturtium Officinale Leaf Extract, Laminaria Digitata Extract, Fucus Vesiculosus Extract, Gentiana Lutea Root Extract, Arnica Montana Flower Extract, Methyparaben, Styrene/Acrylates Copolymer, Dimethysilanol Hyaluronate, Polysorbate 20, Citric Acid, Sodium Hyaluronate, Hydrolized Albumen, Hibiscus Sabdariffa Flower Extract, Carbomer, Xanthan Gum, Fragrance, Sodium Hydroxide

Leftover serum in packet


★ Scent? Light apple scent

Skin Type? All skin types

Feel on skin? Refreshing

★ RepurchaseYes

Verdict:
I love this mask!!! It does everything that it claims. My pores were noticeably smaller, and my skin was hydrated & radiant. I didn't need to moisturize after applying this mask. I need to stock up on more of these!! I would seriously cry if they stopped making them :) I think that the Apple Polyphenol Mask would be nice for you to start off with if you've never used My Beauty Diary masks before. 

 

5 comments:

TulipLove said...[Reply]

ooh, this looks great! I'm using the strawberry yogurt, and the choc truffle masks right now :)
I'm going to try this one next time, thanks for the review~

Chantal said...[Reply]

Mmm-- I've never really used ANY mask before. Haha.

I'll definitely have to try and get this one as my first. C:< It sounds so lovely~.

Kami Ennis said...[Reply]

Girl ur blog is real nice. Very organized! I wish my blog can look like this.

I wanted to let u know that i tagged you in my 11 Question Tag. I really want to see your response.
http://brokefashionista11.blogspot.com/2012/04/tag-your-it.html

Keep up the great work!!

Kami

Melinda said...[Reply]

I tried it out once!
I really liked it, too!!! :)
But I liked a little bit better the aloe one.
I ordered mine from ebay.

I started a blog about my acne story and how I figured it out what caused it!
And I'll write the solution - which is not medicine or some specific
skincare or something like that, a simple diet and a little exercise is the main cure . :) Have you heared about IR? I'll explain it in my blog what it means and why and how cause the acne and all that other things if you have IR, too.
But of course that the skincare is also very importent but it is not the key.

http//:poppy-seed-flower.blogspot.com

Mzx NiNi said...[Reply]

Thank you! I will post my response this week :)

Post a Comment

free counters
MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected