Recent Posts

Monday, July 25, 2011

Free Samples

Don’t you hate it when you miss out on free samples? I remember when I found out that Target was giving away a bag of beauty samples and I missed it. I was so mad!!  So, I’ve found three websites that will alert you when there are free samples being given out.  There are food samples, pet samples, beauty samples etc.  There are even coupons alerts.  Here are just a few samples that I have received:




All three of the website alerts you about the same samples, but some of them alerts you faster than the others.  I signed up for another website (lifescript.com), but I think all it does is give you spam mail and no samples. If you receive spam mail from one of the three websites that I have mentioned below I apologize.  But I really think that my spam is coming from lifescript.com.

Sample websites



FYI: I've made another page on my blog called Freebies/Discounts Here


Mzx NiNi

0 comments:

Post a Comment

free counters
MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected