Recent Posts

Thursday, December 29, 2011

Neutrogena Acne Stress Control Toner Review

Oil-Free Acne Stress Control® Triple-Action Toner
Oil-Free Acne Stress Control Triple-Action Toner


Help stop acne before it even emerges with a refreshing, multi-tasking toner that works in 3 ways for clearer, shine-free skin. Neutrogena Oil-Free Acne Stress Control Triple-Action Toner:

1) Treats acne even before it emerges through MicroClear, clinically proven to boost the delivery of acne medicine to unclog congested pores.


2) Eliminate oil and shine, while helping to prevent future oil clogs.


3) Delivers a unique formula of skin-soothers, such as green tea and cucumber extracts, to reduce redness and irritation.


Active Ingredients: Salicylic Acid 2%




★ Scent? It has a very strong cucumber smell. 

★ Packaging? It's simple, basic, & sturdy

Skin Type? For oily & acne prone skin

Feel on skin? Soothing & hydrating

Oil Control? Ok for the cooler days, not so great for the warmer days.

★ RepurchaseYes

Verdict:
I  really wanted to buy the Rapid Clear 2-in-1 Fight & Fade Toner, but I ended up buying the Acne Stress Control Toner because this was all they had at a Target that I went to. It was on sale, plus I had 2 coupons (manufactured & store coupon). I ended up getting the toner for under $2.75.  Score ^_^  

I like this toner.  I've been using it for a while now and I haven't had any problems with it. It  has helped keep my breakouts under control, even during that time of the month. I just wish it kept the oilies away longer.


Mzx NiNi

0 comments:

Post a Comment

free counters
MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected