Recent Posts

Friday, September 27, 2013

Hera Zeal Soap Review

Hello everyone! Today I'm doing a review on Hera's Zeal perfumed soap. I noticed that a lot of people have been searching for a review on this soap, so here you go :)







Description:

  • Soft floral fragrance, with a seductive musk scent.
  • Formulated with rose extract, natural moisture ingredients
  • Pure vegetable substance based, rich foam, mild texture
  • For all skin types
  • Made in Korea

Instructions:
  • Moisten top of soap with water.
  • Apply over face with gentle massaging motions, avoiding the eye area.
  • Rinse thoroughly with warm water.

Review:

You can use this soap on your face or on your body. I didn't use it on my face because of all of the perfume. My face is doing great right now, and I didn't want to take any chances. It says that it's for all skin types. If you have problems with fragrances, I suggest that you shouldn't use it. 

The scent of this soap is very strong. It smells like a floral scent that an older lady would wear :) After washing with it, I find that the smell is not as strong. It leaves a light floral fragrance on my skin that lasts for hours. This soap lathers and gives me a squeaky clean feeling. It doesn't make my skin feel really dry, but then it doesn't make my skin feel really moisturized either. 

You can by one for $4.99 with free shipping on eBay or you can bid on some. You can also check Amazon or Gmarket. I got mine on eBay a long time ago^^ Hope this review helps some of you!


16 comments:

Tiffany Thorpe said...[Reply]

I've done this twice now and love the way my face feels after! I use yes to blueberries as a night moisturizer and find it works amazing!

Renae Dokken said...[Reply]

I've tried it and it is AMAZING I will use it forever thanks to this blog I have clear and beautiful skin that you so much!!!!!!

J said...[Reply]

What if I don't have honey? Can just use water?

Lyssa said...[Reply]

I've been using this for maybe close to a year now on and off. I try for once a week, but have been doing it about once a month. I have always had horrible acne due to Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome and no medication has worked well. This has helped a lot when used with my medicated scrub! Thank you for this!

BlueTea Susie said...[Reply]

I did this last night exactly to the "T"!!!! I LOOOOOOOVE it and so does my face , I have been "oil cleansing for the past 14days or so experimenting with caster oil and hemp oil just trying to find the right balance for my face and I think I got it last wk I added a caster oil baking soda scrub to the mix but this mask "IS THE BOMB" I I mean that ....
I left the mask on for 15mins and whn I rinsed the few

BlueTea Susie said...[Reply]

The few pimples tht I did have kinda disappeared my skin was sooooooo soft....i decided to see wht this morning gave me and my skin was still soft and brighter my pimples had completely dissapeared and my hair line was softer also!!!
I will be adding this mask to my face Ref 2x Willy and including my neck area also....ThanQ

anon said...[Reply]

adding lemon juice to the mix also helps actually since the acid in lemons helps the skin

Savannah said...[Reply]

I just tried this mask and after I washed it off some parts of my face were red is that ok?

S said...[Reply]

This was my first time using this mask and after I washed it off parts of my face were kinda red is that ok?

ahmed said...[Reply]

Can i use thos everyday? If so how many times maximum. Please answer and thank you in advance.

Mzx NiNi said...[Reply]

H! I would only use this mask 2-3 times a week :)

dz fashion said...[Reply]

thank you so much

http://dz-fashion.blogspot.com/

artyny said...[Reply]

I have tried dozens of masks over the years, and I have spent a small fortune. Each one promised the world. Some were good, but most did NOT help my acne. I tried this one you recommended, but the Citrus Clear Extracting Mask is a miracle for my sensitive, acne-prone skin. I have the beginnings of wrinkles, especially around my eyes. My pores are so huge that I am sure you can seem them from the Space Shuttle.

This Citrus Clear mask has worked wonders on evening out my skin tone. I find myself petting my face afterwards because it is so smooth, too!

Even on my sensitive skin, I haven't had any major irritation.

Aamir said...[Reply]

This is written very well you are a very good writer. I am agree with you. Hope you will Carry on writing in the same way. Thumbs Up!

Lips and Aging

unpretty said...[Reply]

Hi. Can i ask what exactly are the brands do you use? TIA😘

jarielle said...[Reply]

I tried this but with lemon juice because it can add to the baking soda effect of fading scars. I LOVE how the mask makes my son so soft and glowing immediately after I use it! !!! I h

Post a Comment

free counters
MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected