Recent Posts

Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Greatest Love


 I started watching this k-drama on Friday and finished it on Tuesday. There were so many LMAO moments! I really liked My Girlfriend is a Gumiho, and decided to watch this because it was made by the same people. This is a great romantic comedy for those of you that like watching k-dramas. It's not too mushy plus it won't make you cry :)


Goo Ae Jung (played by Gong Hyo Jin) is a former girl group member whose popularity has waned despite her sweet personality. Dokko Jin (Cha Seung Won) is the top action star in Korea who privately has an arrogant side. When Goo Ae Jung enters a variety show that fakes marriages between celebrities and "normal people," she gets entangled in a love square with her ex-bandmate Kang Se Ri, Dokko Jin, and adorable Eastern medicine doctor Yoon Pil Joo. From the famed Hong Sisters of You're Beautiful and My Girlfriend is a Gumiho comes this hit romantic comedy about true love in the fake world of entertainment.

I watched it on dramafever.com

http://www.dramafever.com/drama/3943/1/Greatest_Love/?ap=1



Mzx NiNi

So far I've seen Iris, Boys Over Flowers, Playful Kiss, My Princess, My Girlfriend is a Gumiho, The Greatest Love, and I'm watching Pasta. Are there any k-dramas that you would recommend?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

free counters
MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected