Recent Posts

Monday, September 27, 2010

Mario Badescu Sample Review


1.) Special Cleansing Lotion “C”: The Cleansing Lotion is a toner.  It took off any traces of dirt the cleanser left behind. My face felt moisturized after using it.

2.) Botanical Facial Gel: It didn’t really give me the clean feeling I wanted.

3.) Drying Mask: I gave in and used it. The smell was still terrible. It felt like a regular clay mask.  I'm not sure if it worked or not. 

4.) Kiwi Face Scrub: It didn’t exfoliate. It felt nice on my skin though.

5.) Oil Free Moisturizer: Pretty good. Didn’t leave me oily at the end of the day.

6.) Drying Cream:  It didn’t dry anything.

7.) Hyaluronic Eye Cream: I woke up the next day with tiny red bumps around my eyes. It was so sad.


Conclusion:
The only product I really liked was the Special Cleansing Lotion. I might buy it in the future. Some people say that they love these products, and that it takes time to see the results. It may or may not help you. Everyone is different.  I’m going to stick with my current skin routine. I’m still on the lookout for better products.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

free counters
MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected