Enter Bic Soleil Savvy- an innovative razor that combines the convenience and priced-to-please savings of a disposable with the premium shave performance of a refillable cartridge system. In short, this shaving experience feels savvier with each stroke. Flexible blade technology and a pivoting head provide a flawlessly smooth shave.
- Each BIC Soleil Savvy package contains one disposable handle and four refillable cartridges.
- The razor's handle includes a rubber grip for added control
- Triple-blade heads features flexible blade technology and lubricating strips with Vitamin E
- Pivoting heads are made to follow a woman's contours and provides a super-close shave
- Available at grocery stores, drugstores, and mass retailers ( like Walmart) for a suggested retail price of $7.49
I received this razor from BzzAgent as part of their BIC Soleil Savvy Razor Campaign. I received 1 razor and coupons. After using it for a month, the only thing that I liked about it was the handle. This disposable razor has a wide handle and I was able to use it with ease. I didn't have to worry about it slipping out of my hands. The reason why I will not be purchasing this razor is because it didn't give me a close enough shave, and the moisture strips did absolutely nothing.
Disclaimer: I'm a member of BzzAgent which allows me to receive these products for free in exchange for an honest review of the product. I was in no way compensated for this review other than the free products.