Recent Posts

Thursday, April 12, 2012

Kiss Nail Dress "Cocktail" Review

Kiss Nail Dress
Information:

Introducing Kiss Nail Dress, ultimate nail fashion for tips and toes! Just peel, apply, and shape for a manicure that lasts up to 10 days. On in minutes, off in seconds without remover. Nail Dress is available in 18 different styles, many of them featuring 3-dimensional jeweled designs. Check out Peplum, a deep black with multi-colored gems for a pop of color, or Babydoll, for a golden and glamorous jeweled look. Skip the topcoat, Nail Dress has it built in.

With 28 strips in each package, you can cut up your extras to create designs that can be used on top of polished or artificial nails. Nail Dress doesn’t dry out the way other polish strips can, so you can save them to use on your next DIY mani. A nail design booklet is included in each package, just in case you need a little inspiration.

And don’t forget about your feet! Nail Dress looks awesome on toes, too – just use the square side of the sticker for a perfect fit.


Nail Dress’ suggested retail is $6.99 and is available in all major drug chains and mass retailers like WalMart, CVS and Walgreens.




Directions:





Peeling off :(




Verdict:

received this Kiss Nail Dress from Infuenster in my Love Voxbox a while back. I was excited to try it out, but I ended up being very disappointed instead. I made sure that my nails were clean and smooth, but this nail dress did not want to stick to my nails. It started to peel off after 3 hours. It's supposed to last up to 10 days!  It was difficult for me to file off the excess edges. It did not want to come off. I ended up filing down my nails :( I searched the web, and  found that some people like it and some people don't. It just depends on the person. I'm just going to stick to painting and decorating  my nails the regular way.




* Disclaimer: I signed up to Influenster.com. This product was sent to me to share and review.






Have you tried these yet? Do you like it?



3 comments:

Eugenia said...[Reply]

I love these! They last forever and I love how you can have such unique and complicated designs within minutes!

S. said...[Reply]

Hi. I'd like to comment. I just applied these nail strips today. I was previously using Sally Hansen's nail strips. So far, I am kind of impressed with these. I had *very* low expectations since they aren't real nail polish, just stickers. But it only took me under 10 minutes to apply them to both my hands. Whereas with Sally Hansen, it took me over 40 minutes...just as long as it would have taken if I had used nail polish. These just peeled off and stuck right on. I didn't have a problem with stickiness factor. Maybe you had a bad box. Also, it is very hot here in NY, so that may have played a factor in it. But I just peeled it off and stuck it on...it gave me zero problems.

Also, Sally Hansen's nail strips usually start chipping for me the same day. So far,these haven't chipped.

I really had very low expectations for these. The only thing I don't like is that it feels like there is a sticker on my nails. Whereas, with Sally Hansen, once applied, it felt like real nail polish.

I've already showered, done laundry and dishes, and a little gardening and they haven't come off or chipped. I keep thinking they are going to come off because they are a little awkward.

In any case, if they last me 4-5 days, I'll be happy and probably prefer to use these for ease and cost over Sally's.

Mzx NiNi said...[Reply]

I thought that I had a bad box too. I'm glad they worked out for you :) Thanks for your comment and sorry for the late reply.

Post a Comment

free counters
MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected