Recent Posts

Friday, November 11, 2011

Torani Flavored Syrup Review

Hello! Today I'm doing a review on Torani Flavored Syrups. I received 2 flavors, Sugar Free Pumpkin Pie & Classic Hazelnut, from SheSpeaks.com.


About Torani:

"Since 1925, family-owned Torani has been crafting great tasting flavored syrups that coffeehouses use to make their flavored drinks taste so delicious. With over 120 flavors in regular and sugar free varieties, Torani flavored syrups are perfect for flavored lattes, mochas, coffees, cocoas, Italian sodas, teas, lemonades, cocktails and smoothies. Coffeehouse professionals choose Torani flavors because they are expertly crafted and made with the highest quality ingredients, like natural flavors and pure cane sugar. The sugar free flavors have no calories and are sweetened with Splenda. Now, Torani Flavored Syrups are widely available at retail so you can easily create authentic coffeehouse quality drinks at home."


Torani Sugar Free Pumpkin Pie Syrup

Pumkin Pie flavored waffles
I'm not fond of the Torani Sugar Free Pumkin Pie Syrup nor am I fond of the aftertaste that Splenda has. I had a big breakfast with my family on November 5th. 16 people were there including myself! I brought both the pumkin pie syrup and the hazelnut syrup for them to try out. The pumkin pie syrup was only touched by me. I then decided to try out recipes using this syrup. The one recipe that I really enjoyed was pumpkin pie flavored waffles. You just mix the pancake batter like you normally would and add in some Torani Pumpkin Pie Syrup. This syrup really does taste like pumpkin pie, but I think that I would have enjoyed this flavor if it was the regular version.



Torani Classic Hazelnut Syrup

Hazelnut Hot Chocolate
My family and I really enjoyed the Torani Classic Hazelnut Syrup. It has just the right amount of hazelnut flavor as well as the right amount of sugar. The bottle is half way gone! I've used this syrup in coffee, teas, steamers, and hot chocolate. For the recipe above I just followed the instructions on the hot chocolate packet and poured in the Torani Hazelnut Syrup. I topped it off with whipped cream and chocolate truffle shavings. I recommend the Torani Hazelnut Syrup over their Sugar Free Pumpkin Pie Syrup.


Receive 10% off at Torani.com. Code: shespeaks
SheSpeaksbutton

You can purchase Torani Syrups at:

Cost Plus World Market
BevMo
Walmart
Smart and Final
Most major grocery stores
Amazon.com (wide assortment of flavors)
Torani.com and Shop.Torani.com (widest assortment of flavors)



Mzx NiNi
Disclosure: I received free samples of Torani syrup thru SheSpeaks. I was in no way compensated for this review other than the free products.

1 comments:

Banny said...[Reply]

I am so picky when it comes to things like this.
I would not touch the pumpkin one...haha
I will stick to my current syrup :D!

Post a Comment

free counters
MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected